POMA is pleased to announce the speaker lineup for our 12th Annual Business Conference in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Continuing our tradition of procuring top-notch professionals, this year’s presenters will share their expertise on topics such as Patent Application, Conservation in the Southeast, Advertising, Brand/Tribe-Building, the attacks on Public Hunting & Fishing Lands/Waters, How to Sell Your Work, and much more.
- Andrew Schmidt – Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies
- Brandon Butler – Conservation Federation of Missouri
- Cole Reed – Stewards for Wildlife
- Dr. John Stewart – University of Montevallo
- Eric Lindstrom – Ducks Unlimited
- Hal Herring – Field & Stream Magazine
- Ian Merritt – Studio6
- James Cummins – Wildlife Mississippi
- Jared Frasier – Frasier Consulting
- Josh Hankins – USA Rice
- Kevin Michalowski – Concealed Carry Magazine
- Michelle Scheuermann – BulletProof Communications
- Patrick Tuck – Louisiana 4-H Foundation
- Scott Harper – Proventus
In addition to networking and interactive product displays, POMA conference provides the opportunity to grow your business through education.
Don’t miss the #POMA2017 conference – register today!