How To Login
Log In to the POMA Website Password Reset Instructions
**Please Note You Will Not Be Able to Login with Facebook or Other Social Media Accounts**
- Click Login in the upper left corner of the POMA home page:
- Enter the email address and password that you use to access your account on POMA’s CRM (Wild Apricot), then click Login. If you’ve forgotten your password, see instructions for resetting it.
- You are now on the NEW POMA website and logged in as a POMA member:
Forgot Your Password?
- Click Forgot Password in the upper left corner of the POMA home page:
- Click Forgot Password (blue text):
- Enter the email address and password that you use to access your account on POMA’s CRM (Wild Apricot) and click “Reset My Password”. If you need to change the email address on file, please contact POMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password and see this information on your screen:
- Once you’ve received the email and clicked the link to reset your password, enter the new password as instructed, and click “Set new password”. You will be redirected to POMA’s home page, where you can log in with your email address and new password.